Squash Court Booking Rules
- Tennis & Squash Members may book a Squash court up to 7 days prior.
- When booking 7 days prior, the squash courts can only be booked from 7am onwards.
- Members must use this booking system to reserve a court and pay the appropriate court booking fee.
Member Accounts & Top-up Vouchers
- Each member has an account within this booking system.
- Members must have credit in order to book courts.
- Members can top-up their accounts online when logged into the booking system website. Click the link to "Buy Credit Online" and follow the instructions. Your payment will be processed by PayPal -- you do not need a PayPal account to complete the transaction, you can use most any credit or debit card. Your booking system account will be automatically credited as soon as you complete the transaction.
- £2 per booking (45 minutes) at all times, 50p refund upon check-in.
Check-in & Automatic Booking Fee Refunds
- Members must use the touch screen "kiosk" at the club to check-in and confirm court usage upon arrival at the club.
- In order to check-in, members must know their PIN numbers, which can be changed when logged-in to the website, and retrieved using the Forgotten Password process on this website.
- The fee(s) for all bookings are partially refunded to the member's account when the member checks-in within 45 minutes prior to start time and 30 minutes after playing.
- The system will assume the court was not used ("no-show") when the member who booked the court has not checked-in, and none of the booking fee(s) will be refunded.
- The system will simultaneously check-in consecutive court bookings.
Late-Cancellations & Refunds
- When unable to use a court, members should cancel the booking as soon as possible so that the court may be used by other members.
- When the court is cancelled more than 48 hrs prior to the court start time, the booking fee is automatically refunded.
- When the court is cancelled within 48 hours of court start time, the booking fee is only refunded if the same court is re-booked by another member.